Wednesday 6 June 2012

Dilemma

How long have I not blog? Looks like I did not post anything last week. I am stuck in a dilemma.

I want a change of working environment. I have been with my current employer for the past seven years. Friends who are of the same age group as me have not managed to be in the same organisation for as long as I am. I’m starting to feel lost, stagnant, restless, and I think all these symptoms just proof to me that I need a change.

Although I went for my degree, I never thought of climbing up the corporate ladder. I think my self-contentment became a double edge sword. On one hand, it’s good to be contented, one feels happier if they don’t always ask for more. But on the other hand, it’s bringing me nowhere. I applied for secretarial position and interviewer finds me over qualified.

Hubby being the good husband as always, encouraged me, and even gives the green light that I can quit without a job. That is one really tempting option!

That aside, I baked chocolate cake over the weekend. Taste and appearance are nice, as said by my cousins, but the texture is not what I expected it to be. I think my folding in part was done badly and not much air was incorporated into the mixture hence it did not rise well. I am going to try it again and get it right.


I made quite a few dinners over the past week, and I’m so proud of it, but I did not take picture of them. Tried a new salted peppered deep fried pork ribs yesterday night, it was really good.

I must remember to start taking photos next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment