Saturday 21 April 2012

Books


Bought books! Popular Book Store organised a World Book Day to promote reading, selected books were given half price for the second purchase, so I bought four Chinese books that I think I will enjoy reading.

I don't really go after fictional books; except for a selected few (I love Twilight series). Rather I like to read on topics that set me thinking, motivate me, and provide me guidelines on how to plan my life to be better and positive. I was told that this is known as the self-improvement genre, and yes, I think I am into that.

I am also fond of cooking and baking books, but I already have quite a few to play in my kitchen so I force myself to put away the baking book I saw in the book store earlier. Fashion, make up, hair styling, and skin care are also my favourite, but they are more or less the same, so I talk myself out from those categories too.

I like interior design, and handy craft related books or magazines too, and I was a subscriber to the Home and Décor magazine, but decided to stop the subscription and buy as and when I see one. Found a new décor book and secretly put into the trolley while doing grocery shopping with my husband, which he paid for it “by the way”.

No comments:

Post a Comment