Friday 20 April 2012

High Society Cupcakes


Isn't this pretty? Bought this cupcake from the High Society, a small shop within That CD Shop at Great World City Basement 1. The display is very alluring, a wide array of colourful, and simply designed cupcakes in a long fridge glass.

I only bought two to try, the chocolate flavour (as shown in this post), and a chocolate chip flavour, which I can't pull it out gently without messing it, so I just leave it inside the box. They go to the extent of taping the bottom of the cupcake to the box base so that it will not sway as you walk, clever.

Priced at $6 each, I think that is pretty steep, but I just can’t stop myself from buying. There are a few choices for mini cakes too, but I did not check out the price, because the cupcakes took all my attention away.

It’s been a while since I last baked, and I’m so inspired and motivated to head straight to my kitchen now if not for the fact that I still need to be back to work.

Anyway, I hope it will taste as good as it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment