Thursday 10 May 2012

Fullhouse Cafe

I wanted to visit the place, take pictures, before I blog about it. But good things are to be shared! I found this really pretty theme cafe at Rendezvous Hotel - Fullhouse Cafe. It looks all pretty and nice, and the menu is not extraordinary expensive.

I am introducing this lovely place to my girlfriends and coaxing them to look into this venue for our dinner next week. (My update after the jump)


Updated on 14 May 2012:

I went down with a girl friend for dinner on Friday. I really like the ambience. They have two seperate area, one brighter and the other one dimmer. We chose the dimmer side where we were given the window seat, overlooking the busy road.

Food wise was good, and they serve a wide variety. I stick back to my favourite alio olio seafood pasta, and a bowl of clam chowder.

This is a really cosy place to chill and relax with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment