Monday 14 May 2012

Sun Fa Bak Kut Teh


It was a last minute decision to head down to Johor (Malaysia). Initially we only intend to go out to the market for breakfast and buy some grocery home, but my husband suddenly asked if we can go Johor, and I agreed immediately.

We drove in, as usual. Johor became our second shopping ground since we stay at the North area. Huge jam on weekends as expected, to and fro. My husband needs to get his car inspected and we went down to the garage before walking down to Sun Fa Bak Kut Teh for brunch.


I love their sesame oil chicken, smells and taste good. The bak kut teh is fantastic too, and we added in golden mushroom and pig stomach. We complete the meal with a small bowl of salted vegetable, and a bowl of rice each.

The only down side is, the place is not air-condition, and given that it is the hottest period, the brunch was pretty uncomfortable. I was perspiring throughout my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment