Wednesday 16 May 2012

Grin Affair

There are just so many nice shops hiding away, I believe it is due to the cost of rental. Found this dessert shop opposite my office, which I have no idea of its existence till today – Grin Affair.

Located at Everton Park, a quiet and plain shop front.

The food?

Dessert in a jar!

Something out of the box by its shop owner, which I have never come across. My colleague bought it, and he said it is very nice. The owner even do a part for the environment by collecting back the used jar and reuse it. Every jar of dessert cost an addition of $0.50, and by returning the jar to the shop on your next visit, you will get a coupon to offset your next purchase.

There’s a small corner selling handmade accessories by my loot. I am eyeing the antler ring, it is such a statement piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment